Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change Source Repositories for existing Plans within Bamboo

Matthew Hillier July 15, 2012

With the update of Bamboo this weekend I am no-longer able to modify the Source Repository of any existing plans which are using the OnDemand Subversion repository type. All other options seem to be fine and will save correctly and I have verified that this doesn't affect new Plans created since the upgrade, only existing ones.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bastiaan Jansen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2012

This is indeed a know issue that surfaced after the upgrades. Please take a look at this KB article, this explains how to fix this behavior:

0 votes
Matthew Hillier August 15, 2012

Actually, the method in the KB article didn't work for me or one of your Support guys. However this now seems to have been resolved since I last tried it, so I'm guessing something has been fixed..

0 votes
Jay Barra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2012

When you try to delete the repository from the plan does it say "Null" as the error message?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events