Unable to access OnDemand after JIRA standalone import

Joe Dumbra December 22, 2011

I just signed up for a 30-day trial for our Google Apps domain. After accessing the initial JIRA instance, I proceeded to follow the directions for importing data from my current JIRA (4.2) Standalone instance. I performed an XML backup of Issues plus compressed tar files for attachments and avatars and proceeded with the OnDemand Import wizard. The import process took about 10 minutes after which I was logged out of the system. I am unable to login using my Administrator credentials after the import process completed.

1 answer

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2011

Hi Joe,

May I know which administrator user you use to log-in into the restored OnDemand instance. When JIRA restored from another backup, your intially created user on the OnDemand instance would be deleted and replaced by the users and groups from the instance that created the XML backup.

If you have tried with your standalone administrator user and still unable to login, we highly recommend you to contact Atlassian support for assistance.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer