Unable to Configuring the Server Base URL

Cameron Burley July 18, 2012

I'm in the process of renaming my business and I want to change the Server Base URL. I've read in the documentation that I need System Administrator privileges to do so. I don't have SysAdmin access. I don't know why.

How can I change the Server Base URL today?

2 answers

1 vote
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2012

Hi Cam,

Server base URL configuration is fall under OnDemand function restriction as mentioned here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand#RestrictedFunctionsinAtlassianOnDemand-Confluence

Edited: Apparently you would need to open a new account to change your URL as per our FAQ.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

0 votes
Matthew Hunter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2012

Hi Cam,

Regarding your system administrator access as well, that isn't available in Atlassian OnDemand for security reasons. All configuration changes you need to make can be done with administrator access. :)

Cheers,

Matt

Suggest an answer