Unable to Configuring the Server Base URL

I'm in the process of renaming my business and I want to change the Server Base URL. I've read in the documentation that I need System Administrator privileges to do so. I don't have SysAdmin access. I don't know why.

How can I change the Server Base URL today?

2 answers

Hi Cam,

Server base URL configuration is fall under OnDemand function restriction as mentioned here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand#RestrictedFunctionsinAtlassianOnDemand-Confluence

Edited: Apparently you would need to open a new account to change your URL as per our FAQ.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

0 votes

Hi Cam,

Regarding your system administrator access as well, that isn't available in Atlassian OnDemand for security reasons. All configuration changes you need to make can be done with administrator access. :)

Cheers,

Matt

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

61 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you