Two users have vanished from the "Assign" drop-down

Hello,

We are having a weird issue: two of our users who were previously in the assign drop-down for projects have vanished. They appear on the users screen, I can add them to the people --> users field of a given project, but cannot see them in the assign drop-down. The odd thing is they were there as recently as a couple of days ago, but then they just vanished. I've tried removing and re-adding them to the people --> users field of a project.

Not sure what's going on; hope you can advise.

-- Mike Beebe

6 answers

1 accepted

Oddly enough, the problem resolved its self.

Hi Mike, when you're adding them to people -> users does the role you're adding them to have the "assignable" permission for the project you are adding them to? Andrew.

Andrew,

Thank you for your reply. I checked and yes, the role they're being added to does have "Assignable User" as part of the permission scheme.

- Mike

What permissions are assigned to these two people? What permissions are assigned to a person that is working?

Norman,

I'm not sure what you're meaning by "permissions". Are you talking about the roles assigned in the permissions scheme?

The problem oddly resolved its self.

Oddly, the problem resolved its self.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

135 views 4 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you