Trying to use Classic Board to Print Cards by Sprint- Should I be using versions? User stories/tasks not showing up

Veronica Stewart December 17, 2012

I am trying to print cards for manual board. I followed the directions on printing cards, but when I created versions for my project (sprint 7, sprint 8 and etc... ) What am I missing in order to get them to show up in the classic board sorted by version? I added the sprint in the affected version field within the story, but that seems to not do the job. Please help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2013

Hi,

I can suggest you to use the Spartez Agile Cards for JIRA plugin. You can find the issues you want to print via the Sprint Report for the current sprint (once you have started the sprint the Sprint Report will be available), simply click on the View in Issue Navigator link and then use the Agile Cards plugin to print. See their page (above) for a video demo.

Unfortunately, the plugin only compatible to latest JIRA Standalone 5.2.x not JIRA OnDemand version.

Veronica Stewart January 17, 2013

Hi John, I ended up using labels to for each sprint and created a filter for issues that sprint and pulled it in that way on the Classic board to print out my cards.

Suggest an answer