Gil

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2014

Your trying to do something before the issue is created.

So move the post function Creates the issue originally to the first position

then do your copy (second place)

then add the post function Stores updates to an issue (no change history is created) (third place)

That should help.

Gil Fefer June 21, 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the quick help but it is still not working

I have added one more transition and it is also not working, please see the jpg

Any idea?

Thanks,

Gil

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2014

Hmm, I remember doing this in the past. However, there is a bug which has a workaround - maybe that will help you:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/The+%27Update+Issue+Field%27+Post-Function+Doesn%27t+work+when+Creating+Issues+after+Upgrading+to+JIRA+6

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2014

Just to make sure ... on your screenshot the workflow is in draft - have you published the workflow?

Gil Fefer June 25, 2014

OK, the problem was indeed, publishing.

Now everything works find.

Thanks.

0 votes
Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 24, 2014

try moving that function after last post function i.e. Issue Created

Gil Fefer June 25, 2014

I have tried and nothing happen.

I also tried to add the transition to other places in the workflow (Start Developement for example) and still not working.

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2014

Hey Gil, could you clarify further on what exactly working here? I'm a bit unclear on what's happening here :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events