Trying to do a full export of jira getting an error

Paul Brown November 17, 2012

I'm looking to upgrade from 5.1 to 5.2 and always try to take an export before doing this, however I'm getting

Error exporting data: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT ID, CREATED, TOKEN, TOKEN_SECRET, TOKEN_TYPE, CONSUMER_KEY, USERNAME, TTL, spauth, CALLBACK, spverifier, spversion, SESSION_HANDLE, SESSION_CREATION_TIME, SESSION_LAST_RENEWAL_TIME, SESSION_TIME_TO_LIVE FROM oauthsptoken (Invalid column name 'SESSION_HANDLE'.)

when I try to do the export. Is there something I can do to remedy this ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paul Brown November 23, 2012

I wasn't trying an upgrade at the time, just trying to get a manual backup before upgrade. This did't work so I went ahead anyway (already had autoexport disabled from a previous upgrade).

The upgrade was ok and now I can backup too.

0 votes
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2012

Hi Paul,

It looks like the problem may occur because of missing column in the oauthsptoken. Hence, the problem occurs when we try to generate a copy of JIRA backup data.

I did a quick check on this, and I believe that this KB article may help us to fix the problem:
- https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/JIRA+Upgrade+Fails+with+Invalid+Column+Name+Error

Therefore, could you kindly try to perform the workaround suggested, and see if it helps?

Thanks.

Suggest an answer