Trusted Communication between Hosted JIra and Downloaded Confluence

Vincent Giguere November 29, 2011

Hi,

I have purchased a subscription to your OnDemand service and have succesfully migrated our Jira data to our OnDemand instance.
However, since Confluence import is not yet available, we are still running confluence on our environments.

I want to setup a trusted communication between these two applications (We are using the jiraissues macro extensively) but I can not find where to do it.

It is available?

If not, will it be enabled when we will migrate our Confluence to your onDemand service?

Regards,

Vincent Giguère
IT Director
Herdwisdom

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2011

OnDemand cannot be configured to communicate with a locally installed version of Confluence. The good news is that the Confluence importer should be available shortly.

Once you have your Confluence data imported into OnDemand, JIRA, Confluence, and any other apps you sign up for will all work together seamlessly (trusted communication / applinks are all setup and ready to go).

Vincent Giguere November 29, 2011

Thank you for your answer.

Is there a public ETA on the confluence importer?
When you say shortly, is it a matter of days, weeks?

Thanks again.

Vincent

NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2011

As of right now there is no ETA (and when one is announced internally it is made public at the same time). My best *guess* is between two weeks and the end of the year.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events