Troubleshooting when CodeDeploy suddenly does not deploy to AWS

I have been using CodeDeploy to deploy from Bitbucket to AWS for several months without any issues until today. I had successfully completed several deployments this morning (last one 4hrs ago). Now when I attempt to deploy, nothing shows up in the Builds column.

AWS shows no indication of receiving any attempt to deploy. In the past, when a deployment has failed, I can see the failure both on Bitbucket and AWS side. This time, there is no indication that deployment was even initiated. Any ideas what might be going on?image2016-9-15 14:28:57.png

UPDATE:

The issue resolved itself several hours later. However, now I am faced with the same issue again. Anybody know why this periodically happens? This wasn't an issue until the last week or so for me.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi, we got a similar error. Hi friend. We had this integration working for mounths. Now I created a new Project, and I received "1 of 1 failed" when I deploy. In the past cliking in "failed" we got the error. No just redirect to https://console.aws.amazon.com/codedeploy/home#/deployments/. No errors, no logs in bitbucket or AWS. This screen is not avaliable anymore: https://marketplace-cdn.atlassian.com/files/images/6989bd56-e9f1-4844-8540-0aecc6684dab.png

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

195 views 18 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you