TimeSpent sum not displayed in search results

Hi,

After installing this plugin the sum for time spent columns in search results are now empty. I definitely have log work permission (I tested on issue where i logged time before). If I disable the plugin everything works as expected.

Could anybody help me out?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Zbynek,

That's a known issue: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/browse/HTT-6

It is already fixed and should be released next week.

Regards,

Gebsun

Version 2.0 with this fix has been released. This version is not free any more. We decided to make it paid to cover significant time spent on development and testing. That will also let us provide customers with professional support and work on upgrades/fixes in a timely manner. Complete list of fixes and improvements for this version: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20=%202.0%20AND%20project%20=%20HTT Thanks, Gebsun

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

oops i missed that one. Thanks for you work.

Just FYI. New version has been submitted and is awaiting to be accepted.

Awesome, thanks for info.

It is live :)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Statuspage

What are your best incident management tips and stories? #HugOps

👋Community members! Downtime happens. And great incident response takes a village. Teams like Support, Dev, SRE, Ops, IT, and Marketing have to come together to resolve the problem while keep...

71 views 2 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you