TimeSpent sum not displayed in search results

z z September 30, 2014

Hi,

After installing this plugin the sum for time spent columns in search results are now empty. I definitely have log work permission (I tested on issue where i logged time before). If I disable the plugin everything works as expected.

Could anybody help me out?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2014

Hi Zbynek,

That's a known issue: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/browse/HTT-6

It is already fixed and should be released next week.

Regards,

Gebsun

Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014

Version 2.0 with this fix has been released. This version is not free any more. We decided to make it paid to cover significant time spent on development and testing. That will also let us provide customers with professional support and work on upgrades/fixes in a timely manner. Complete list of fixes and improvements for this version: https://gebsun.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20=%202.0%20AND%20project%20=%20HTT Thanks, Gebsun

0 votes
z z October 12, 2014

Hi,

oops i missed that one. Thanks for you work.

Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2014

Just FYI. New version has been submitted and is awaiting to be accepted.

z z October 13, 2014

Awesome, thanks for info.

Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2014

It is live :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events