Time Tracking Chart missing

Michael Oblinger August 27, 2012

Hi,

in all my issues, the time tracking chart is missing.

If i press "F5" it is shown for half a second.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Michael

1 answer

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

Hi, first check if Time Tracking is enabled globally. Also make sure users will have permission to log time, aka "Work On Issues". Detailed instructions in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Time+Tracking

Check if time tracking has been disabled per project in your field configuration too.

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunatelly it didn't help me :-(

-Time Tracking is enabled globally

- I've got the permission "Work on Issues". Just set the Permission to everyone too. Didn't help

But where can I check if i disabled time tracking per project? I'm sorry but I just started to work with jira.

And I'm a little bit confused becaus the Chart appears for half a second when refreshing.

Thanks again!

I found the solution: I've installed the plugin ictime!

I had to deactivate the plugin!

Thank you :)

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

Issues->Fields->Field Configurations->Your Field Configuration->Configure->Log Work. Is this a stock standard install? Any modifications? Do you have minyaa plugin by any chance?

Suggest an answer