The system should be able to generate automated email based on bench marks?

vishwash kumar January 31, 2012

The sysytem should be able to generate automated email/message and send it to specified folks by using benchmarks set in the system. E.g. RI Daily tracker attached. If a deliverable is sent after 6:30pm, it should be flagged as yellow and the same status should be sent to relevant folks.

\

<colgroup> <col width="258"> <col width="56"> <col width="63"> <col width="67"> <col width="62"> <col width="58"> <col width="63"> <col width="58"> <col width="64"> <col width="52"> <col span="2" width="64"></colgroup>
RI-Tom
Total Number of occurrences Legend
Quality 2 Quality No errors in offshore review / onsite review
0 There were review errors but were found and corrected by reviewer
0 Deliverable reached client with errors
Timeline 2 Timeline Delivered by 6:30 IST
0 Delivered later than 6:30 but onsite / client is onboard
0 Delivered later than 6:30 while the expectation was before that
Review Summary
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Quality Timeline Quality Timeline Quality Timeline Quality Timeline Quality Timeline
Customer Loyalty Analysis (Chuck)
Exp Track Analysis (Chuck)
Price Comparison (Chuck)
Project CHOP (Phil)
Trip Type dashboard (Ken)
Party and Camping Analysis (Ken)
Great Lakes Analysis (Ken)
East GBU (Ken)

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2012

I assume by "system", you mean Jira?

You'll need to find or write some code to do that - it's not one of the off-the-shelf reports (and it seems quite specific to your site)

vishwash kumar January 31, 2012

Yahh..system means Jira only, as it is part of my project. i m just graduated and working for first time on any tool. the task is i ahve to create some fields with some benchmarks eg. say i have 2 send deliverables by 6:30PM , if i m not able to send that than e n mine team should get a mail that this worlk is dlayed

Suggest an answer