The plugin has been installed but cannot be enabled. Please refer to the logs for more information.

Moataz Elkersh May 20, 2013

i see the error message in the logs refering to this missing plugin ,

<tt>net.customware.reporting.confluence</tt>, which is Customware Reporting Plugin.

i tried to install it and i still can not enable the software

2013-05-20 17:31:20,633 ERROR [pool-6-thread-2] [atlassian.plugin.manager.PluginEnabler] actualEnable Unable to enable plugin com.comalatech.workflow.adhocworkflows-reporting
 -- url: /docs/rest/plugins/1.0/ | userName: melkersh | referer: https://ctlabs.verizon.net/docs/plugins/servlet/upm#install
com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.container.OsgiContainerException: Cannot start plugin: com.comalatech.workflow.adhocworkflows-reporting
        at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin.enableInternal(OsgiPlugin.java:445)
        at com.atlassian.plugin.impl.AbstractPlugin.enable(AbstractPlugin.java:237)
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.comalatech.workflow.adhocworkflows-reporting [115]: 
Unable to resolve 115.0: missing requirement [115.0] package; (&(package=net.customware.reporting.confluence)(version>=0.0.0))

The error indicates that there is a missing package/plugin that is required to be installed in Confluence before you can use the Adhoc Workflows Reporting Plugin Integration. The missing plugin is <tt>net.customware.reporting.confluence</tt>, which is Customware Reporting Plugin.

3 answers

0 votes
Moataz Elkersh May 23, 2013

i already did created a ticket with Atlassian first , and they refaird me to you guys .

that is the message from them .

Hi Moataz,

I am sorry to hear that you are hitting into this issue while trying to install Ad hoc Workflows - Reporting Plugin Integration. From the logs, I can see the following errors:

2013-05-20 17:31:20,633 ERROR [pool-6-thread-2] [atlassian.plugin.manager.PluginEnabler] actualEnable Unable to enable plugin com.comalatech.workflow.adhocworkflows-reporting
 -- url: /docs/rest/plugins/1.0/ | userName: melkersh | referer: https://ctlabs.verizon.net/docs/plugins/servlet/upm#install
com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.container.OsgiContainerException: Cannot start plugin: com.comalatech.workflow.adhocworkflows-reporting
        at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin.enableInternal(OsgiPlugin.java:445)
        at com.atlassian.plugin.impl.AbstractPlugin.enable(AbstractPlugin.java:237)
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.comalatech.workflow.adhocworkflows-reporting [115]: 
Unable to resolve 115.0: missing requirement [115.0] package; (&(package=net.customware.reporting.confluence)(version>=0.0.0))

The error indicates that there is a missing package/plugin that is required to be installed in Confluence before you can use the Adhoc Workflows Reporting Plugin Integration. The missing plugin is <tt>net.customware.reporting.confluence</tt>, which is Customware Reporting Plugin.

Hope it helps . Since this seems to be an Adhoc Workflows-specific issue, I would recommend you to contact the plugin developer directly.

i did install this plugin and it didnt fix the issue

0 votes
Moataz Elkersh May 23, 2013

it's still not working ,

Can you please connect me to the technical support phone or email address ?

Thanks

TAZ

Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2013

Moataz, if you need assistance from Atlassian Support, please raise a ticket at support.atlassian.com.

0 votes
Yilin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2013

Seems to be a osgi cache corruption issue, May be you can try to delete the plugin cache folder:

Shut down Confluence, remove the following directories and restart the instance.

* <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins

* <confluence-home>/plugin-cache

* <confluence-home>/plugins-osgi-cache

* <confluence-home>/plugins-temp

* <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins_language

If this is still not working, you should contact the customware support for more help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events