The j + k navigation shortcuts have stopped working for some people

Michael March 7, 2013

I have some people saying that they can no longer use j + k shortcuts to move up/down a list of issues. They have tested in Safari, Firefox, and IE and they don't work in any browser. However, they work just fine for me. I have tested in Safari and Firefox and they work for me in both browsers.

I can't find anything about j + k being permissions based.

Does anyone have any insight why j + k would work for some people but not others?

If it makes any difference they report they used to work, but recently stopped working. It does not correspond to any type of upgrade or other system change.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael March 18, 2013

The problem was the Tempo plugin. I disabled the Temp plugin and the problem went away.

0 votes
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

Just a wild guess... is caps lock on? Shortcut keys dont work with caps lock on.

Michael March 13, 2013

We actually just figured this out yesterday. BTW, the problem wasn't that j + k wouldn't move up and down a list of issues (that worked fine), it was it wouldn't go next/previous issue.

Anyway, the problem is the Tempo plugin. Someone realized it started around the time we installed that plugin. I disabled the Tempo plugin and the problem went away.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events