When I use the JIRA issues Macro, in the table appears the following error:
Error on line 76: The element type "link" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</link>".<br/>class java.io.IOException
Thank you for your help.
Jorge Gaston Rivainera.
I had this issue too and was able to resolve it by replacing part of the link that I copied over from the XML link attribute.
The original link looked like this:
And I changed it to this instead:
The second method was the way that we used to insert links to jira task lists into our wiki before this macro was avaialble. Hopefully this helps others as well.
So this is a bit tricky to troubleshoot without actually playing around with the macro in a guess and check troubleshooting way. Here's what I'd do:
Basically, something isn't closing your html tags correctly. I'm guessing this is a result of a custom field, but it also could be a one-off of the data that's returned.
If you need, open up a support ticket and give us the URL of your confluence page. Our support team can log in and take a look.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
You may remember, not so long ago, that together we invented the most evil of machines: The Destructo5000! The effects of missing Durian rippled over nations. Complete chaos as goat chee...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs