The default reporting options do not help me for individual team metrics

Audra Morelock February 6, 2013

We have 8 different projects which are more like categories for our business rather than actual products. I need to be able to run reports to determine individual team members progress as well as sprint level (which contains multiple projects/issues) in one particular sprint or over multiple sprints. Is there a way to do this using one of the plug ins we are allowed to have? If so, can you point me in the right direction to what I need to do?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paul Greig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2013

Hi Hendrix,

If I understand your desired outcome, you could achieve this via the following methods:

For GreenHopper you could create a a new board, this would need to be configured to use a filter that selects all projects and has the assignee set to the desired user. This would then be populated with all of associated sprints for that individual user. Reports could then be generated from GreenHopper as per normal.

A similar filter could be used in JIRA to select the assigned user from all projects and then use this custom filter in the desired reports.

There is an additional post here that discusses a similar problem: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/99020/how-do-i-use-greenhopper-to-manage-developers-across-multiple-projects

Thanks,

Paul

Audra Morelock February 12, 2013

Thank you. That was helpful.

Suggest an answer