The default reporting options do not help me for individual team metrics

We have 8 different projects which are more like categories for our business rather than actual products. I need to be able to run reports to determine individual team members progress as well as sprint level (which contains multiple projects/issues) in one particular sprint or over multiple sprints. Is there a way to do this using one of the plug ins we are allowed to have? If so, can you point me in the right direction to what I need to do?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Paul Greig Atlassian Team Feb 07, 2013

Hi Hendrix,

If I understand your desired outcome, you could achieve this via the following methods:

For GreenHopper you could create a a new board, this would need to be configured to use a filter that selects all projects and has the assignee set to the desired user. This would then be populated with all of associated sprints for that individual user. Reports could then be generated from GreenHopper as per normal.

A similar filter could be used in JIRA to select the assigned user from all projects and then use this custom filter in the desired reports.

There is an additional post here that discusses a similar problem: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/99020/how-do-i-use-greenhopper-to-manage-developers-across-multiple-projects

Thanks,

Paul

Thank you. That was helpful.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Statuspage

What are your best incident management tips and stories? #HugOps

👋Community members! Downtime happens. And great incident response takes a village. Teams like Support, Dev, SRE, Ops, IT, and Marketing have to come together to resolve the problem while keep...

64 views 2 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you