The Scheduler plugin scheduled jobs

franktex June 16, 2013

Hi Guys,

We are getting the below error when trying to view jobs on a particular scheduled issue.

An error occurred whilst rendering this message. Please contact the administrators, and inform them of this bug. Details: ------- org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getIssueJobBeans' in class pl.com.tt.jira.plugin.thescheduler.action.issuescheduler.ViewIssueJobsAction threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at pl.com.tt.jira.plugin.theschedulerpro:thescheduler_webwork//templates/plugins/thescheduler/issuescheduler/viewissuejobs.vm[line 246, column 59] at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.handleInvocationException(ASTMethod.java:337) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:284) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:262) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.value(ASTReference.java:507) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach.render(Foreach.java:282)'

Regards

Frank

3 answers

0 votes
Thomas Fozzi December 4, 2015

I'm getting exactly the same error. Already tried the following: - uninstall-reinstall the plugin - reboot JIRA - reboot the server - restore a former export of JIRA At the moment I can't even restore a former export of the plugin. Thanks, Thomas

0 votes
Paul Formosa June 19, 2013

I am also having this exact problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

0 votes
Paul Formosa June 19, 2013

I am also having this exact problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events