Test management tool needed

Ferhan Aydin September 9, 2012

Hi,
I am a test leader in a software company(called OBSS who is also a partner of you ) and we are in the phase of deciding the best test track tool. We have inhouse java, .Net and mobile application projects as well as testing outsource services. The projects are managed in V-Model, or agile or any other SDLC models. We are searching for a testing tool that suites all types of applications and SDLC methodologies with import\export capabilities. I wonder if you have any solution that may help us. Please forward if you have any details and let us know your possible solutions.
Best regards
Ferhan Aydin

2 answers

1 vote
Hadar Fogel September 11, 2012

Hi Ferhan,

My name is Hadar Fogel and I'm an account manager in PractiTest. PractiTest is an innovative QA and R&D management platform that is easy to use and affordable, yet very powerful, flexible, scalable, methodological and end-to-end.

I will be happy to setup a demo session to present the tool’s features which include support for various testing methodologies (V-Model, Agile and other) and easy to use Import/export data capabilities. PractiTest also integrates with Jira so you can continue use it for bug tracking and link those bugs to your PractiTest test runs.

Please contact me personally for details: hadar@practitest.com or simply check it out yourself using the free demo: http://www.practitest.com/contact-us/try-a-live-demo/</span<>>

Kind regards,

Hadar

Ferhan Aydin September 11, 2012

Thank you so much. I'll check it out. Regards

Hadar Fogel September 11, 2012

It's my plessure :)

I hope to hear from you soon,

Hadar

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2012

This is a forum for users of Atlassian software. There's nothing wrong with asking questions like this here, but as you've not mentioned Atlassian systems in any way, there's not a lot for us to actually answer you with.

Suggest an answer