Hi 

I've been browsing through https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/ for documentation on Test Session with no success.

Could you please provide me a link to help documentation on this topic.

1 answer

0 votes

What do you want from "test session"?

I know fair amount about Test Sessions but i cannot go to each user and demonstrate, rather would provide them with a help URL for them to explore.

I don't think we can help you unless you can explain more.  It is clear that you are looking for documentation you can share with people to help them out.  The subject is also clear - "test session".

But we don't know what "test session" means to you or your users.

Is it using a Jira add-on?  A process inside your organisation?  A test management system?  A small penguin with a funny name?  Ok, the last one is obviously wrong, but it helps with the point - you need to explain "test session" before we can help you.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 6 hours ago in Jira Service Desk

Looking for anyone who has switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk

Hi Community! The Jira Service Desk marketing team is looking for customers who have successfully switched from Zendesk to Jira Service Desk!   We’d love to hear your thoughts on the pros and ...

11 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you