Tempo Planner planned hours vs Tempo Timesheets logged work Chart or eazyBI

Hi, I'd like to see a comparison chart that compares the planned hours vs logged work hours with different views - i.e., by component, by user, by issuetype, by week/month/quarter.

I am able to get this reporting with eazyBI for the logged work hours in in Timesheets, but I am not able to get that same information for planned hours in Planner.

It looks like the REST API only gives the total planned hours and the start and end dates, not the per-day allocation as is given for the logged work hours in Timesheets.

Any recommendations?

2 answers

Did you happen to figure this out? I'm actually trying to build the exact report it eazyBI. Any help would be great!

Hi Elizabeth, according to a representative I was speaking to from Tempo, this is not possible.  The planned hours cannot be extracted that way as it is an aggregate.  Unless the planned hours are provided on a per day basis, you can't extract it that way.  I believe they're looking at it as part of their roadmap, but it is currently not available.

Hi Elizabeth, according to a representative I was speaking to from Tempo, this is not possible.  The planned hours cannot be extracted that way as it is a total value whereas the actual hours are actually logged per day.  The workaround is to provide the planned hours on a daily basis (which would be a pain), you can't extract it that way.  I believe they're looking at it as part of their roadmap, but it is currently not available.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published 13 hours ago in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

165 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you