Template Library

Hi,

I'm trying to use the template library in Visual Composer to create new Wordpress pages. I purchased the standard license for Visual Composer through Envato which should give me access to the library. When I click on the library through the plugin on Wordpress, the only templates I see are named "status", there are 67 templates named "status" and none of them are actual templates. I'm confused. How can I access the actual template library? Hopefully this is the right place to ask the question. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

I think you need to ask this in a visual composer forum, not an Atlassian one.

Well, interestingly, when I click on "help" from the Visual Composer dashboard, it takes me here. 

I think you're clicking on the "help with Confluence" in the Confluence footer?

The authors of the site are using Atlassian's Confluence for docs and help, but don't bother to put any useful links to help resources anywhere people can find them, so a lot of people seem to land here because it's the only help link they can find.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 7 hours ago in Agile

What is ChatOps? A guide to its evolution, adoption, and significance

I am the product of AIM. I can hear that door swinging open and closed in my mind with absolute fidelity. I’d recognize that ding anywhere. At 15, as I typed away into AOL IM, I never imagined that ...

22 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you