It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Team calendars

Steve Messenger Sep 23, 2012

Hi

I am trying to use Team Calendars on my on demand site but cannot see the add calendar option. All the plug ins are enabled - what do I have to do?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Steve,

The first thing to verify would be to verify again that you have successfully started the "Team Calendars Free Trial" and saved the changes though your MAC account.

Once the above step is completed your Team Calendars should appear on the wiki dashboard which is just beside the "Upcoming Events". A direct link would be: https://<Domain>/wiki/calendar/mycalendar.action

In case the issue persists, feel free to raise a support ticket through: SAC we will further investigate.

Hope that helps :)

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in United States

Unofficial downtown meetup week of June 3 or 4?

Hello everyone!  It's been a while since Houston's had a Atlassian Community Event (formerly Atlassian User Group meeting) so I wanted to gauge interest in an unofficial downtown meetup after wo...

35 views 0 0
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you