Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendars : Evaluation not working

Gwen Meriaux October 7, 2012

Hello,

I installed the 'Team Calendars evaluation', but the component is always in read-only state.

And in my licence account, there are 3 plugin of this components free evaluation.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2012

It seems that you have requested for evaluation license for Confluence self installed version, while you are looking for Confluence OnDemand Team Calendars.

To obtain the correct license for Team Calendar for Confluence OnDemand, you need to go under your account in https://my.atlassian.com, and navigate under your products to Atlassian OnDemand > Click on Configure and from the options chose to add Team calendars for Confluence, you can obtain an evaluation license from there and it will be automatically added to your OnDemand instance.

Let me know if you face any issues.

0 votes
Rich October 30, 2012

I just did what you indicated above and mine OnDemand instance still says it is in read-only mode. I did go through the my.atlassian.com OnDemand Licensing and it says:

Products:
JIRA OnDemand 10 Users (Monthly Payments)
GreenHopper for JIRA OnDemand 10 Users (Monthly Payments)
Gliffy for Confluence OnDemand 10 Users (Monthly Payments)
Confluence OnDemand 10 Users (Monthly Payments)
Team Calendars for Confluence OnDemand 10 Users Evaluation
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2012

It appears that this is a recent issue that hit some Confluence users, we will need to refresh the license manually for you, could you log a support ticket with us at support.atlassian.com and we should be able to fix that for you :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events