Take epic theme fields to word document.

azfa October 25, 2012

I want to take the Epic/Theme fiel to the word document like subtask. So i edit the codings of subtask bt that is not working. The codings are:

#if ($layoutItem.orderableField.name=="Epic/Theme")

<table>

#set ($epictheme = $issue.EpicObjects)

#if ($epic.empty == false)

<tr><td bgcolor="#f0f0f0" width="20%" valign="top"><b>$i18n.getText('issue.field.epictheme'):</b></td>

<td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">

<table class="grid" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%">

<tr bgcolor="#f0f0f0">

<td>

<b>$i18n.getText('issue.field.key')</b><br/>

</td>

<td>

<b>$i18n.getText('issue.field.summary')</b><br/>

</td>

<td>

<b>$i18n.getText('issue.field.type')</b><br/>

</td>

<td>

<b>$i18n.getText('issue.field.status')</b><br/>

</td>

<td>

<b>$i18n.getText('issue.field.assignee')</b><br/>

</td>

</tr>

#foreach ($epictheme in $Epictheme)

<tr>

<td>

<a href="$baseurl/browse/$textutils.htmlEncode($encoder.encode($epictheme.key))">$textutils.htmlEncode($epictheme.key)</a>

</td>

<td valign="top" width="25%">

<a href="$baseurl/browse/$textutils.htmlEncode($encoder.encode($epictheme.key))">$textutils.htmlEncode($stringUtils.abbreviate($epictheme.summary, 40))</a>

</td>

<td>

$textutils.htmlEncode($epictheme.issueTypeObject.nameTranslation, false)

</td>

<td>

$textutils.htmlEncode($epictheme.statusObject.nameTranslation, false)

</td>

<td>

#if ($fieldVisibility.isFieldHidden($issue.project.getLong('id'), 'assignee', $issue.issueTypeObject.id) == false)

#if ($epictheme.assignee) $textutils.htmlEncode($epictheme.assignee.fullName) #end &nbsp;

#end

</td>

</tr>

#end

</table>

</td>

</tr>

#end

</table>

#end

#end

#end

#end

Can anybody recorrect this codings?

1 answer

0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

Hi azfa,

I'm not sure what is going wrong with your template, but an easier way might be to try Intelligent Reports. It will let you format the output you want in Microsoft Word itself, and fill in the details including issue links and custom fields without any programming required. You can thus also avoid changing the code of JIRA itself.

Suggest an answer