TOC - Formatting Issue - WIKI

Matt Houstom November 24, 2013

I am having an issue with the font of the Table of Contents. Within the table of contents, some of the headings take on the default blue color while others take on the color of my headings within the wiki page (black). Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2013

You are talking about the {toc} macro in confluence, right?

I think the answer is already included in your question:

The {toc} entries are created from the headings on your wiki page.

• If these headings do NOT have a special color assigned to them then the {toc} entries don't have a special color either and are shown in their default blue.
  • If these headings DO have a special color assigned to them then the {toc} entries adopt that color and the entries are shown in that color.

To get a consistent result you must make sure that all the headings on your page are the same. I suppose that some of your headings have color definitions and others don't. If you accidentily added color definitions* and these colors are the same as the standand heading colors then you don't see the difference in your wiki page but within the {toc} macro the difference suddenly shows.

-----------

* that happens when you have your cursor on a headline and then click the button for the color menu (the symbol that looks like an underlined capital A)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events