Timesheet is "Pending Manager" There are multiple managers, but unfortunately, one get selected who is out sick for example. How can another manager than the one selected approve the timesheet? Or can the user pull the timesheet back from approval?
All team leaders can approve users timesheets owned by members of their team(s) The current behavior is as listed below.
The following will be added as a comment on https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO-733
In Tempo 7.6.1 we roll back the changes done in Approving own timesheet and you can see the current behavior below.
Team leader John selects himself as a reviewer in Timesheet Approval dialog
The reviewer list consists of all team leaders from the teams where John is in the team member role
- An activity is added to John s dashboard and email sent if enabled
- John can approve and reject own timesheet from his User Timesheet
- He can not approve/reject own timesheet from the team timesheet as the options are not available in the user action list
- All other team leaders in the list can approve John s timesheet both in his User Timesheet and user action list in other timesheets
Team leader John select Erica, another leader as a reviewer
- An activity is added to John s and Erica s dashboards and email sent if enabled
- All other options are as listed in 2-4 in the first use case
You can also follow this issue for future improvements
As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot