TEMPO: How to assign/combine multiple holiday schemes( to one member)?

In Germany, there are national and regional holidays.

Of course I am going to create a scheme for every region with the local holidays. However, I want to avoid adding the national holidays to each of them and would prefer having a separate scheme for them.

Now my problem is that (unless I am missing something) a team-member can only be assigned to one scheme at a time.

Is there any way to (easily) change this and allow multiple schemes per user?

Alternatively, is it possible to "include" a scheme into others?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Patric,

this is not possible in the current version of Tempo Timesheets, neither adding a user to two holiday schemes nor including one into the other.

We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you have a feature request, please create an issue in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO).
Other users with similar requests can vote on these issues and contribute by adding comments that will help Tempo developers implement the request.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Thank you for the fast, honest and complete answer!

I have opened a feature-request (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO-1072) and will add the national holidays to each local scheme.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

85 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you