[TEMPO] Empty Account Information - no change error

Fayez Moussa March 25, 2013

Hi,

When I attempt to import the tempo account manager accounts via an xml service, i am receiving the error "Empty Account Information - no change error"

We are using JIRA onDemand. I have also made sure that the xml being returned is the same as the required format. Please advise if anything else is required for this to work.

Regards,

Fayez

A snippet of the xml file is below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<accounts>
  <account>
    <accountId>SR5</accountId>
    <accountName>BCC: Do Something</accountName>
    <categoryDescription>Service Request</categoryDescription>
    <categoryId>SR</categoryId>
    <customerContactName>David</customerContactName>
    <customerName>BCC</customerName>
<customerId>BCC</customerId> <employeeName>Fayez Moussa</employeeName> <isGlobal>false</isGlobal> <jiraProjectKey>BCCSUP</jiraProjectKey> <monthlyBudget>0</monthlyBudget> </account> <account> <accountId>SR11</accountId> <accountName>BCC: Migrate SQL</accountName> <categoryDescription>Service Request</categoryDescription> <categoryId>SR</categoryId> <customerContactName>David</customerContactName> <customerName>BCC</customerName>
<customerId>BCC</customerId> <employeeName>Fayez Moussa</employeeName> <isGlobal>false</isGlobal> <jiraProjectKey>BCCSUP</jiraProjectKey> <monthlyBudget>0</monthlyBudget> </account> </accounts>

4 answers

0 votes
Fayez Moussa April 30, 2013

Hi,

This was an actual bug that was fixed by Tempo

0 votes
Fayez Moussa April 30, 2013

Hi,

This was an actual bug that was fixed by Tempo

0 votes
Joe F. Lee April 14, 2013

We had the same issue trying to import data from Salesforce to Tempo and it turned out that the the XML header was there but added via visualforce so apparently Tempo didn't recognize it. We had it added again in the code, but had to leave it on the visualforce page as well. That actually did the trick.

Best,
Joe

0 votes
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2013

Hi Fayez

Try to remove the <br> after the </customerName> (both instances).

I think that should do the trick!

Cheers,

Benedikt

Tempo Team

Fayez Moussa April 10, 2013

Sorry, that was a typo as I didn't want to paste the full xml dump which had customer information in it. I have double checked and the real dump does not contain the <br> tags

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events