Switching Community License from OnDemand to Self-hosted

Federico Mestrone January 20, 2013

What are the steps involved in switching from OnDemand to Hosted with a Community license? How do I get a license that works on hosted products?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bastiaan Jansen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2013

Community licenses cannot be generated by yourself. You will need the customer advocate team to assist you with this. Therefore I would advise to contact them via email: sales@atlassian.com

For the actual data transfer the previous mentioned procedure should be OK.

0 votes
Jim C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2013

Federico,

You can just reach out to our customer advocates at sales@atlassian.com. We can have a look at your current OnDemand instance and advise what the best license is for your use.

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2013

thanks, i had already seen that page, but it does not say anything about community licences. i do not have any option to generate a new license from my community ones at my.atlassian.com

I have updated the question to make it clearer...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events