Switch to the Default Theme: Most of this stuff doesn't show up? There is no Global Look and Feel radio button and I am using Confluence Cloud. Why is this so messed up?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Switch to the Default Theme

I'm trying to setup a consistent theme and following these directions and they just seem wrong from the very start.  For example, there is no "Global Look and Feel" theme under Site Them as shown in your instructions. What is going on here?

1 answer

Hi Scott,

Confluence will show you different things depending on how it's set up.  A few questions so we can help you:

1. Do you have any additional themes installed (by additional I mean any themes apart from the default look and feel theme)?
  2. Have you currently applied one of these additional themes to Confluence?
  3. If so, have you applied it globally to every space in Confluence, or just to an individual space?
  4. Are you trying to adjust the global theme (i.e. apply a theme to every space in Confluence) or are you trying to adjust a theme in a single space?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked 17m ago in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

3 views 0 1
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you