It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Switch between Atlassian accounts

Tim Ruijters Dec 04, 2017
  • When I logout my PC automatically re-logins. I use LastPass as password manager and marked the option 'Disable AutoFill'.
  • I also tried to remove the password in Chrome. I went to chrome://settings/passwords and when I search on: 'id' or 'atlassian' or 'confluence' no entry shows up.
  • What can I do? In the current situation a clear my browsing history.

1 answer

0 votes
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Dec 04, 2017

The auto login is controlled by cookies. If you don't select the remember me box, the session should expire when you close your browser session. Here is a detailed guide to how it works:

From Confluence Cookies:

The JSESSIONID cookie is created by the application server and used for session tracking purposes. This cookie contains a random string and the cookie expires at the end of every session or when the browser is closed.
The 'remember me' cookie, seraph.confluence, is generated by Confluence when the user selects the Remember me check box on the login page.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Disney Live Action Reboots: Are you for or against?

Happy Friday Everyone! Today marks the international release of Disney's live action version of the animated classic Aladdin. I know that this movie was met with some controversy of over cast...

186 views 21 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you