Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash + HipChat : no notification

Olivier Lance October 28, 2013

Hi,

I'm using the Hipchat notification hook on Stash but I've found it wouldn't work consistently...

I have several repositories in the same project. I've configured all repos to use the hook with the same auth token at first, to post in the same HipChat room.

When I push to some of those repos, I do get the notification in HipChat. In others, I just don't get anything.
I tried getting a single "notification" token for each repo but it didn't change anything in the end.

I thought only pushes to the master branch were notified, but my last test proved me wrong...

So am I doing something wrong, or how can I know there's a problem somewhere that prevents the plugin from posting?

Thanks!
Olivier

1 answer

0 votes
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2013

Hi Olivier,

Did you manage to diagnose the problem? I would suggest maybe raising a support ticket and attaching the Stash logs so we can take a look.

Cheers,

Charles

Olivier Lance December 5, 2013

Hi Charles,

nope, I found no solution to the problem... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I'll try opening a ticket, thanks!

Olivier

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events