Stash Backup - v2.6

Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2013

This question hasn't been asked in a while. What is the preferred method to back up a Stash installation with the internal database.

I've come across the Stash Backup Client Beta (which is downloading now), although it is documented as being for Stash 2.7. Has anyone tried this on earlier versions?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2013

Ah, reading further information, due to using just the internal database I can create a backup of the STASH_HOME and capture all the data I need for a restore. (But shut Stash down first)

This will work for me.

Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2013

I've upgraded to 2.7 now. And both backup methods work.

0 votes
Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2013

Well, to answer part of the above question, the Beta backup client doesn't like Stash before v2.7

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events