Stash 1.0 to 1.1 upgrade

Brad Beyenhof June 18, 2012

Now that Stash 1.1 is available, is there an Upgrade Guide for those of us who were previewing 1.0? I don't see anything in the admin interface which looks like it will do it, so I assume it'll be a manual process. If it's like other Atlassian tools, it should be as simple as stopping the service, updating the application directory, and restarting, but I'd like to get official word on that before proceeding.

Also, I've made some Tomcat server.xml changes within the application directory (to support running the app behind Apache), and I want to make sure those changes translate directly to the new version before upgrading. Can I have my configuration management tool just push out the same modified server.xml it's currently monitoring? Or do I have to install the new app and re-do my server.xml changes from scratch?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2012

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/STASH/Stash+upgrade+guide is the upgrade guide.You will have to redo the server.xml changes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events