We've been using this add-on without any big issues but since yesterady we found that the start date is no longer synching with JIRA tasks.
Changes made in the start date in JIRA, do not reflect on the Gantt chart and the other way around. Even in some cases, sub-taks from a story move one day back without any reason.
Also, when setting some dependencies, it breaks the whole chart even when dealing with simple direct dependencies that are straight forward.
These issues have already taken to much of our time until we discovered this bug on the start date.
Is there any solution for this?
Hi, seems like we have to make a decision on this since there's no support and we are paying for this addon.
The issue keeps setting erroneous data and worse, it's messing with all the JIRA tasks now.
Any news or should we just complain to Atlassian directly?
Sorry, I didn't see the earlier comment.
This sounds like a significant bug in the software, and needs to go to Wisoft directly. If they don't respond, then I would start looking for alternatives, and yes, talk to Atlassian about it (Raise a support request with them. They will say "talk to Wisoft", but they monitor their support requests for problems with add-ons, so it'll flag up a possible issue)
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs