Start date is no longer synching with JIRA tasks

We've been using this add-on without any big issues but since yesterady we found that the start date is no longer synching with JIRA tasks.

Changes made in the start date in JIRA, do not reflect on the Gantt chart and the other way around. Even in some cases, sub-taks from a story move one day back without any reason.

Also, when setting some dependencies, it breaks the whole chart even when dealing with simple direct dependencies that are straight forward.

These issues have already taken to much of our time until we discovered this bug on the start date.

Is there any solution for this?

5 answers

0 votes

Which Gantt chart add-on is it?

Gantt Cloud from WISOFT

Hi, seems like we have to make a decision on this since there's no support and we are paying for this addon.

The issue keeps setting erroneous data and worse, it's messing with all the JIRA tasks now.

Any news or should we just complain to Atlassian directly?

0 votes

Sorry, I didn't see the earlier comment.

This sounds like a significant bug in the software, and needs to go to Wisoft directly.  If they don't respond, then I would start looking for alternatives, and yes, talk to Atlassian about it (Raise a support request with them.  They will say "talk to Wisoft", but they monitor their support requests for problems with add-ons, so it'll flag up a possible issue)

Yeap, thanks for the feedback. Have to really push it through their channels.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in United States

Atlassian Certification

Hello, Today it is about Atlassian Certification. Do you have an interest in taking the exam? If yes share with us so if we have couple people we can start a group study. All the best,   ...

52 views 6 1
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you