Standard language German

Karl April 18, 2012

Altassian on demand: The default language is English.

There are no other standard languages avialable.

I need German as the standard language.

Interesting: Indexing is available in German.

2 answers

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2012

It is a know issue in OnDemand. You can't install plugins as well. Vote on https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/JST-801

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2012

*** My bad. It would be very nice to have a tryout instance for the Answers, at least to see what doesn't have.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2012
0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2012

Hi Karl, here it is a plugin for the German language pack. I'm not sure, but I think you can download and install this plugin on the Jira On Demand version.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer