Could somebody please do something against this question spamming that is happening right now?

There are more spam questions than normal questions...

2 answers

0 votes

I ban them as fast as I can but that's after-the-fact - the emails have gone out.

I'm just an end user, like you, so I have no way to improve the system.  If it were me, I'd have written a filtering thing that does a simple check on a question by new users and doesn't post if it contains anything resembling contact details or blocks of text that don't look like natural language (with a nice message back explaining it)

0 votes
Chris Fuller Atlassian Team Mar 06, 2017

I do as well.

Nic has reported the problem previously, and the issue was moved about a week ago from there (CQ-1679) to the main Confluence team's project as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-47728 so hopefully that is some indication that it will be actively worked on in the near future.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

120 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you