SourceTree application certification process for my company

middleware12345 October 15, 2013

I am looking to get SourceTree installed on my work PC.

My company has not used SourecTree before, and before it can be installed it has to go through an application certification process. AS part of this process I have to answer a numebr of questions about SourecTree. These are the questions:

Functionality - What will the application be used for and is there an existing application that can provide the same functionality?

Prerequisites - Minimum hardware, software and operating system requirements

Known security vulnerabilities – Are there any known security vulnerabilities specific to the application in question?

Licensing model – How is the application licensed and what are the ongoing maintenance costs etc

Can you give me answers to any of these questions?

I look forward to hearing from you

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2013

For 1,2 and 4, you can gather all of that by reading through https://www.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/overview/

For the security vulnerabilities, the simple answer is "no", because Atlassian will patch or release a new version to fix any serious vulnerabilities as soon as they can.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events