• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • So I've coded a form to fit my need, but when a user fills out the form, where does their answers/content go? How can I set it to notify an email?

So I've coded a form to fit my need, but when a user fills out the form, where does their answers/content go? How can I set it to notify an email?

Sarah Mitchell April 7, 2016

How can I set it to notify an email? How can I access the answers?

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Sean Curtis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2016

Hi Sarah,

You still need some server-side action to process form information. You can't just add one to a wiki page and have the information stored somewhere without coding something on the server to handle that.

0 votes
Sarah Mitchell April 11, 2016

@Sean Curtis,

I've coded a form to add to my wiki page per the instructions via this page: https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/latest/docs/forms.html

The form looks great but when I hit submit on my information the page simply refreshes. Wondering if there's something I can do on my end to save the inputted information to a page, sent to an email, or really just any way to access the info.

Thanks.

0 votes
Sean Curtis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2016

Not sure I follow what you're doing here Sarah — could you add a little more context?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events