Single stage of Job Notification

I have a Plan with multiple stages/jobs. How do I setup a single stage or job to send an email when the stage has been completed successfully.

What I want to do if when I have successfully deployed my artifact to the test environment I would like to notify a group or users..

TIA

2 answers

1 accepted

I ended up using a command to run a shell script to send the email.
Daniel Wester Community Champion Jun 06, 2013

That's unfortunatley the best way of doing it right now. You can write a plugin for it though. But out-of the box it's all or nothing (unless you do what you did).

1 vote
Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team May 16, 2013

Hey there, Rafael.

Have you checked on the following third-party plugin? I believe that it might fit the requirement that you are looking for:

Also you can look at the following documentation on adding a custom event to your workflow if it can cater for this:

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked 10 hours ago in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

58 views 3 4
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you