Single sign-on between crowd/jira/fisheye not working

Keith McDuffee September 5, 2012

I've followed all steps noted for establishing SSO between jira/fisheye/crowd and it's not carrying over between applications. I've confirmed authentication is working for each through crowd, but logging into one does not enable the other to also be logged in. I made the changes in jira's seraph-config.xml as well. We're running the latest version of each product.

1 answer

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2012

Hi Gudlyf,

There are a number of reasons that SSO could be failing with Crowd, so I would suggest that you start by reviewing this document and checking whether this provides any solutions to the problem: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Troubleshooting+SSO+with+Crowd

The most likely reason is that you haven't set each application to use centralised SSO authentication, as described in the above linked document, but in the event that you still aren't able to find a solution then please open a support tickets so that we can assist you with this implementation.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events