Single Level Group By

Helen G March 10, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Scaling JIRA FAQ

Como configurar esses relatórios no atlassian?

1. Navigate to the desired project.
  2. Choose Summary (tab) Reports section > Single Level Group By Report
  3. Select the desired issue filter.
  4. In the Statistic Type field, select the field by which the report will group the issues returned from your chosen issue filter.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2016

I'm sorry, there's no real question here.  You ask about "setting up these reports" and then show us the documentation for a report definition.  There's nothing for us to answer here. 

The best I can do is suggest that you choose a filter to run the report for and click "next" to get the report you're asking for

0 votes
Helen G March 11, 2016

How do the setting below the Atlasian:

1. Navigate to the desired project.
  2. Choose Summary (tab) Reports section > Single Level Group By Report
  3. Select the desired issue filter.
  4. In the Statistic Type field, select the field by which the report will group the issues returned from your chosen issue filter.
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2016

Ok, my translation was good - you need to select a filter, choose a statistic (if you want something other than assignee) and click next.

Suggest an answer