Show 'disable users' only to administrator

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

Hi,

It is possible that 'disable users' from my system only can only be seen by administrator user?

At now, every user that can acces to the system can view in 'People Directory' all users including 'disable users'...

Thanks in advance!

Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

As you can read in this link, this behaviour has changed from Confluence 4.3.3 and later. Upgrade your version of Confluence not to display those users.

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2013

Thanks Alex!

I was testing in Confluence 4.3.2 and I saw Desactivated Users, but I test in Confluence 3.4.5 and I don't see, so works correctly!

Best regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events