SharePoint Connector for Confluence 5.0.3

Hi,

I have already read something about Versioning problems with Confluence and the Confluence connector...

We are running the Confluence Version 5.0.3 and SharePoint Server 2010. As we updatet our Confluence to 5.0.3 the Connector didn t work anymore. So we updated it to Confluence Connector 1.7.0 but it still doesn t work. I found the release notes of the Connector and they told me that it should work with 5.0 - 5.1

So I am not sure if we have done somithing wrong in the configuration or if its a problem with the versioning...

So my question:

Is there a possiblity to connect Confluence 5.0.3 with SharePoint Server 2010

Every advice would be great!

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

You should be able to connect Confluence 5.0.3 with SharePoint Server 2010 using SharePoint Connector 1.7.0. SharePoint Connector 1.7.0 is the latest connector version that should support the integration. What breaks since the upgrade? Have you upgraded the SharePoint Connector on both Confluence and SharePoint servers? See here for details: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SPCON/Upgrading+the+SharePoint+Connector+on+SharePoint+2010. You may need to restart Confluence after upgrading the Confluence SharePoint Connector plugin.

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks a lot for your answer! We will try onec more the configuration...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

52 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you