Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SharePoint Connector for Confluence 5.0.3

Deleted user June 4, 2013

Hi,

I have already read something about Versioning problems with Confluence and the Confluence connector...

We are running the Confluence Version 5.0.3 and SharePoint Server 2010. As we updatet our Confluence to 5.0.3 the Connector didn t work anymore. So we updated it to Confluence Connector 1.7.0 but it still doesn t work. I found the release notes of the Connector and they told me that it should work with 5.0 - 5.1

So I am not sure if we have done somithing wrong in the configuration or if its a problem with the versioning...

So my question:

Is there a possiblity to connect Confluence 5.0.3 with SharePoint Server 2010

Every advice would be great!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2013

You should be able to connect Confluence 5.0.3 with SharePoint Server 2010 using SharePoint Connector 1.7.0. SharePoint Connector 1.7.0 is the latest connector version that should support the integration. What breaks since the upgrade? Have you upgraded the SharePoint Connector on both Confluence and SharePoint servers? See here for details: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SPCON/Upgrading+the+SharePoint+Connector+on+SharePoint+2010. You may need to restart Confluence after upgrading the Confluence SharePoint Connector plugin.

0 votes
Deleted user June 11, 2013

Thanks a lot for your answer! We will try onec more the configuration...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events