SharePoint-Confluence Connector on Office 365 Dedicated environment

Betsy Guthrie April 23, 2013

Will the SharePoint-Confluence Connector be available on Office 365 Dedicated any time soon? This requires approval by Microsoft. Last year there was little interest but the user based using SharePoint in a hosted environment is growing. Is Atlassian interested in tapping that market?

5 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Marian Finch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2013

We currently have an open feature request to support Office 365 integration with SharePoint. At this time there are no plans on the roadmap to include this functionality in a future release of Confluence/SharePoint Connector.

Please feel free to vote, watch and/or comment on the request - CONF-25100. Any updates to the status of this request will be made directly to the request by one of our Confluence Engineers or Confluence PM's.

Please feel free to email me at sales@atlassian.com and ask for Marian if you have any additional questions :)

Marian Finch || Product Advocate

Nelson Pereira May 2, 2017

Hi, we just lainched an Office 365 integration for Confluence. Currently it supports OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, Egnyte, FTP servers and Windows File Shares (SMB).

Support for SharePoint is in the roadmap for this Fall! :)

you can check it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/cloud-files-google-drive-docs-office-365-documents-dropbox-topdox-for-confluence/cloud/overview

David Burns May 18, 2017

Do you know if there are any plans to support a Confluence Server version of this Add-On?

Scott Eck July 25, 2017

I'd like to know this as well. A server version of this add-on would be hugely useful to my company. Any plans?

0 votes
Carry Megens April 22, 2014

A full year later...still nothing. Come on cloud progress should be much faster than this!

0 votes
Eric Brown October 24, 2013

Anyone who wants this feature should also vote for: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/CSI-683

0 votes
Ole Kristensen June 5, 2013

Please vote, watch and/or comment on the request - CONF-25100 - if you need the Office 365 integration with Confluence.

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2013

@Betsy - see my comment on the issue referenced by Marian. Contact me offline if you would like. Love to hear your story and how we could expedite this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events