Setting up Greenhopper to convince my company to buy it

Rebecca Dickens December 9, 2012

Hello, my company uses JIRA. I would like to convince them to also use Greenhopper. My IT guy has set me up with on a test version of JIRA with the Greenhopper plugin enabled. I would like to set up a sample scrum board in Greenhopper to match our current scrum board. There are thousands of issues in JIRA. I would like them to be available to populate my backlog in Greenhopper. Basically, I want to populate the Greenhopper backlog with the existing JIRA issues so I can pull them into sprints. The instructions say: Create issues for your backlog — or if you have an existing project, point the board's filter to it. I can't figure out how to point the board's filter to the existing project in JIRA. Can you help? I checked a high severity because my trial period run out on Friday and if I can't figure this out soon, my company won't buy Greenhopper.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thiago Ribeiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2012

Rebecca,

You can create a filter on JIRA then Navigate the Boards configuration and add the filter.

Note that Resolved or Closed issues will not show on your backlog.

I hope it helps you!

Suggest an answer