Send urgent Findings directly in the actual Sprint

Loredana February 17, 2013

Hi all,

We would like to have the findings created with Urgency "Sprint" or "Immediately" show automatically in the actual Sprint, when there is one active.

Atm they are displayed at the bottom of the Backlog (which is a long one) and don't draw attention to their urgency. Or maybe there is at least a way of showing them always at the top of the Backlog, without having to use the sorting in the main Filter, because then I loose the drag-and-drop functionality in the Backlog.

Thank you in advance for your support and ideas!

Loredana

1 answer

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2013

How about creating a swimlane based on "urgency"

Loredana February 17, 2013

Hi Christian,

What I mean is that when I create an urgent Finding, that it is automatically assigned to the present Sprint, as crazy as that sounds, not quite a Scrum like method.

The Swimmlanes are ok for viewing the Sprint Issues in Work-Mode, but we want to spare the work of pulling these urgent Defects manually into the Sprint, they should go in that Sprint automatically when they have a high Urgency.

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2013

Oh I see, I don't know if that's possible, not with GH as it is. I was referring to the "...way of showing them always at the top of the Backlog" part of your question :-)

Suggest an answer