Searching JIRA issues in Confluence form

Vincent CHARLES June 11, 2017

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is any way from Confluence/JIRA, or any third party plugin available, to include a JIRA issues searchbox in a Confluence form?

This is my use case:

Let's assume that my JIRA issues are customers, with all their account details embedded in custom fields. I'd like to have a form in Confluence allowing me to contact (generating emails, or PDFs etc.) all the customers having a specifity that I can define (e.g. all the customers living in that city, city being one of my custom field).

I looked into forms from Adaptavist, and other forms plugin supplier but still haven't found what I'm looking for. Any idea?

Thanks for your help.

Vincent

2 answers

1 vote
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2022
0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2022

There is no OOTB solution and I did a quick search in the Marketplace and could not find a solution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events