It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Search for a Page's Creator OR for Pages with No Content

Star Date: Sunny Afternoon 0.1

Chaps,

I want to do the following:

1. find all the pages created by a certain user
  2. find all pages that have either no content or less than, say, 20 words

I've had a look in the user docs and here and can't find anything that gives me what I'm looking for.

Do you have the answer to my questions? If so, please respond by entering your answer below.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

Assuming we are using a later version, the following SQL will work for creator. Depending on the DB type it may need to be altered (I am using MySQL).

SELECT * FROM content WHERE CREATOR='username' AND PREVVER IS NULL AND CONTENTTYPE='PAGE';

And then this should bring back smaller pages that have less then 50 characters but can be adjusted of course. And again, may need to be adjusted depenind on the DB in use.

SELECT C.TITLE, C.CONTENTID FROM BODYCONTENT B, content C WHERE C.PREVVER IS NULL AND C.CONTENTTYPE='PAGE' AND length(B.BODY)<50;

Andrew, thanks, I'll investigate that and see what the IT team can do.

Cheers.

The Reporting plugin from ServiceRocket (nee CustomWare) is capable of doing the analysis you've requested.

This recipe would be a good start point for #2: http://docs.servicerocket.com/display/REPORT/Listing+Contents+with+Specific+Text+or+Macro

If you already have this plugin, let us know and I can offer you some more tips.

Charles,

No we don't, but I'll investigate it.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

279 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you