Search for a Page's Creator OR for Pages with No Content

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2013

Star Date: Sunny Afternoon 0.1

Chaps,

I want to do the following:

1. find all the pages created by a certain user
  2. find all pages that have either no content or less than, say, 20 words

I've had a look in the user docs and here and can't find anything that gives me what I'm looking for.

Do you have the answer to my questions? If so, please respond by entering your answer below.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
CharlesH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2013

The Reporting plugin from ServiceRocket (nee CustomWare) is capable of doing the analysis you've requested.

This recipe would be a good start point for #2: http://docs.servicerocket.com/display/REPORT/Listing+Contents+with+Specific+Text+or+Macro

If you already have this plugin, let us know and I can offer you some more tips.

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2013

Charles,

No we don't, but I'll investigate it.

Cheers.

0 votes
AndrewA
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2013

Assuming we are using a later version, the following SQL will work for creator. Depending on the DB type it may need to be altered (I am using MySQL).

SELECT * FROM content WHERE CREATOR='username' AND PREVVER IS NULL AND CONTENTTYPE='PAGE';

And then this should bring back smaller pages that have less then 50 characters but can be adjusted of course. And again, may need to be adjusted depenind on the DB in use.

SELECT C.TITLE, C.CONTENTID FROM BODYCONTENT B, content C WHERE C.PREVVER IS NULL AND C.CONTENTTYPE='PAGE' AND length(B.BODY)<50;

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2013

Andrew, thanks, I'll investigate that and see what the IT team can do.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events