Sample script for bulk creating Bamboo plans

Hi,

I have about 90 common libraries as individual Maven projects in Subversion & Jenkins. These are libraries shared between projects that I would like to migrate to Stash and Bamboo. In Jenkins it was fairly easy to script job creation for all of these.

I see there's a REST API for Bamboo but I'm wondering if anyone has a sample shell script to clone plans from a template where only the job name and source repo are different. In Jenkins this was just a case of copying a config file to a new directory and running sed on a few keys.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Bamboo Command Line Interface has clonePlan and we are working on related plan actions - BCLI-48

Thanks Bob. That will get me started. Looking at BAM-4854 it sounds like cloning is the extent of what I could do through the REST API for now.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 22 hours ago in Featured Groups

Are you managing your users efficiently?

Hi everyone, I am Marek, a Senior Product Manager for Crowd   Server and Data Center   here at Atlassian. I would like to spark a discussion about challenges you have with managing use...

92 views 1 3
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you